Ain’t Too Proud To Peg

Posted by: Sam Sharpe    Tags:  , , , ,     Posted date:  January 6, 2010  |  21 Comments

January 6, 2010

SAM SHARPE

What is it with women these days? It seems there is an exponential increase in women who want to “peg” their man. Is it an issue of pleasure? Is it an act of domination? Just why are women clamoring to get their butt stroke going? In the past couple of years I’ve had several women ask me to be their “bend over boyfriend” (I have yet to decide if this is a compliment or not). I’ve politely declined every overture, but I have been left wondering, “What the F— is going on?”

This isn’t a subject I’ve really discussed with any of my male friends. But fromtoo proud to peg what I gather it seems that there are more and more men getting pegged by their girlfriends (and liking it), just as there are even more men who are adamant that their asses are ‘no fly zones’. Members of the no fly zone camp tend to fall into two categories:

1. Those who don’t think it will be pleasurable or who are simply not interested in anal play.
  2. Those who feel it will emasculate them and/or don’t enjoy being dominated.

Personally, I’m not worried about being emasculated in the bedroom. I’m a man, always have been and always will be—I’m just not sure I see where the pleasure will come into it for me (please spare me the conversation about my prostate being stimulated).

This whole debate about pegging reminded me of something my brother’s friend Edward once said many, many moons ago. According to good old Ed, just as women lose their virginity when a phallus penetrates them, we men are virgins until we too are penetrated by a high hard one. I’m not sure if Ed was full of shit or ahead of his time, but with my virginity intact I ask you good people:

What turns you on or off about pegging? Is it a matter of turnabout being fair play? For those without a penis, does the idea of having one turn you on? Does a man being pegged make him less of a man in your eyes? Fellas, are you too proud to be pegged?

About the author

Sam Sharpe
Lover of fine liquor, music and women...not necessarily in that order.

Related Posts

Wanna say something?

CommentLuv badge
21 Comments for Ain’t Too Proud To Peg

Elizabeth Rose

I’d love to peg a guy… (watch out Finn)

For me it’s curiosity and because I think it’ll be funny.

Jenny

me too – the whole domination thing turns me on!!!

Sam Sharpe

Ladies,

If you like the idea of pegging a man, you might want to check out the movie “Young People Fucking”. There’s a scene in that movie that’s made for you.

Cheers.

Waiting to Wed

I personally think it’s all about domination. I’ve been pegged, it surely wasn’t a turn on.

dean

i want to be pegger bye a women if there are any offers my email is deanosawus@hotmail.co.uk

Sam Sharpe

@ dean

You’re joking right? You’re not really soliciting a pegger from our site are you?

dean

solicitation is ilegal and im not offering money however being open to explore one’s sexual life is fine

Sam Sharpe

@ dean

Ooooo-kay. But wouldn’t something like one of the following be more effective:

Now that we’ve cleared that up…carry on!

Don Belmont

Because it feels great. Like anyone if you can relax to the penetration and get your head around the delicious visions then you will have some incredible orgasms. Is there some other reason for any sexual act.

The problem with answering why is that like many sexual things there are different aspects that come into play. At times it’s very pleasurable to be on the receiving end. No performance pressure at all. Your woman is in charge and all you have to do is be receptive. If you’ve selected the right equipment then her actions control her pleasure and yours.

Then there’s the purely physical. I know you said don’t talk prostate but it is a factor. As well as the sensations of being entered and filled. Which also set up some great feelings. If you want to try just a little bit then get a small butt plug and use it while you masturbate. When you cum with the plug inside you the usual sensations of orgasm will be multiplied. And then you can answer your own question.

Speaking intellectually I can’t imagine why a woman wouldn’t be at least curious about being the penetrator for a change. I suppose there’s some level of dominance involved that she may have not experienced but as a secure man I have no problem letting my woman drive things.

cna training

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

shcak

My wife pegs me all the time and its the greats feeling I ever had. If guys only knew what they are missing everyone would do it.

Florida

I asked my wife six months ago she was surprised but ran out the next day to buy a strapon. The feeling is great of just having it in me but the problem is she has only pegged me twice in six months I want more. Not bi my wife is the only person I will let in me it’s a huge turn on to see her all dressed up. So how would I get her to enjoy it more.

ForShizzle

Well I don’t think I could look at myself if I let a woman peg me. The shame the embarrassment would be too much. It bad women are beating men in many areas of life but the want to F@ck them in the a@@ to? Wait a minute. Can’t you see what going on the reversal of the natural order of things, whats next who is wearing the pants. Apparently not these guys. Hey if you like up the wazoo I guess. But think about you girlfriend or wife wants to make you her b@tch boy, talk about issues. She want to take her revenge out on you by making you the girl. And you are so dumb and emasculated you want to be the girl. Men now a days have no shame. Once you let a woman start bossing you around and f@cking you in the a@@ how long is she gonna stay? No woman wants a weak man. Its only a matter of time before she quits you and then tells everyone I f@cked that punk in the a@@. What can you say? Women are drawn to strong men, always have and always will. She might play with you a little while but then what are you some play thing. How can you look her real man in the eyes. Are you gonna go down on him too? Maybe they will do a tag team on your punk a@@. If you want to be gay, I at least respect that. But if you want to be banged by a girl. Are you confused? Penises are for vaginas. Not buttholes. Get it together, No wonder women are running to other women. All the men want to be Bend Over Boyfriends. That is a crock of Sh@tnic.

ForShizzle my Nizzle get it greasy my Neasy

Nikki04

Wow. None of that statement turned me on. At all. Sooooo if that’s your idea of a “strong man” than… I, for one, don’t want one.

PS? Penises are for far more than vaginas, buddy. Just sayin.
    Nikki04 recently posted..The Blow Off- Part Two- Deal with it

Sam Sharpe

@ ForShizzle

Dude, thanks for dropping by, we love when readers have feedback. But I must say that your tone is a little judgmental, maybe even hostile. We get it, you don’t want to be pegged. Frankly, I can’t imagine me doing that either. But I think it takes a whole lot of confidence in yourself as a man to let a woman penetrate you….

And what’s all this talk about the natural order of things? As far as I’m concerned there’s nothing unnatural about two consenting adults pleasuring each other in the privacy of their boudoir.

I’m curious about one thing…just why are you so worked up about this?

Nancy

I’ve done it before to my exbf. He just liked me getting dressed kinky and doing it. Let me tell you, it’s hard work being the guy! lol. I didn’t dislike it, but I’m not sure if its something I’d do again….or atleast do often. Spur of the moment thing. No I don’t think any less of him, but yes I did tell everyone I pegged him lol (he cheated on me, I was pissed and hurt)….but my exbf is not ashamed of his sexuality. If people ask him if it was true, he said yes. I don’t think there is any homosexuality involved. As they say, different “strokes” for different folks. What might be right for you, may not be right for some. lol. Don’t knock it till you try it, that’s all. If you don’t want a woman to make your organism 20 times better because you don’t want to be “dominated” by a woman…..then use your own finger for christ sakes!

Mark

“I’ve done it before to my exbf.”
    “…but yes I did tell everyone I pegged him”

Exactly why I would never try it.

Nikki04

To each their own. Oh, and don’t knock it til you try it.

Forget gender for a sec (I just wrote “sex” instead of “sec” – ha ha!). I was once one of those women who thought she would NEVER go for anal anything. That was not a place I needed anyone to explore. Until I met one of my exes, who, many years ago, convinced me otherwise.

Yes, SHE did.

But in terms of what you’re asking here? I think people are becoming more aware that the ass is not exit only, that men do enjoy it, and that it doesn’t “make them gay.” For instance, I’ve had the “other side” experience, with more women going “what the heck? My dude wants me to stick my finger where? Have you heard of this?” I think that’s one reason more women are bringing it up – they have men that like, and they want to be exciting in the bedroom – and give their dude pleasure.

I DO think anal play comes with a serious stigma for many men (see @ForShizzle’s comment for a wonderful example). Apparently, one of the reasons some men are homophobic is because nothing could be worse than being penetrated, by anyone, because that makes you a woman (and what could be worse, right). Hence – it’s not just “oh dear, does the pegging make me gay?” gets added to “oh dear, does the pegging make me a bitch?” See – homophobia and sexism are deep-rooted for some people… just the way it is, man.

SO I actually think more people considering the pegging to be a sign of changing culture and ideas about men, women,and sexuality that is AWESOME. Even if you don’t like it (but I advise trying a lil finger action before you decide… ), it’s these kind of discussions that, for me, have really fabulous undertones in the grand scheme of things – both in terms of openness about sexuality, exploring sexuality and what you like, and losing some of those deep prejudices.

And, yeah. Strap-ons don’t make you gay. They also, btw, aren’t always about domination (that’s the only lil bit I don’t concur with, that hints at sexism – being the penetrator doesn’t make you the “man” and hence the “dominator”) – but, of course, it can be. It just doesn’t HAVE to be – it can simply be about pleasure.

Ya dig? Sorry – guess I had some words!
Nikki04 recently posted..The Blow Off- Part Two- Deal with it

ulterior banana

An ex totally wanted me to do this to him. I think for men it’s an interesting and perhaps liberating experience to be allowed to be vulnerable for once (if they’re willing to let go of the embarrassment and purported “emasculation”).
I’d do it as a labor of love, because i love helping a loved one get off (can i use the word “love” any more in this sentence?). but i’d never do it for my own sake.
ulterior banana recently posted..The Dom-Sub Dance

Sam Sharpe

The more people I talk to and the more I see and experience for myself, the more it has become obvious that people get turned on by all sorts of things. The fact that you’re willing to “do it as a labor of love” lets me know that you’re the kind of partner we all need: one who’s open and not judgmental.

Ben Dover

My girlfriend keeps asking me to do it, she’s been going on about it for years now.

I’ve never really been into the idea as it seems a bit wrong to me. I mean, I don’t think that men who do it are gay because they’re doing it with women, if they were ay surely they would want a man, unless they’re thinking about men while she does it or something, then thats different.

It’s not that I want to be in control or always be the dominant one or anything like that, because I do like it when she dominates sometimes. I mean, I go down on demand, all she has to do is click her fingers and even if i’m not up for it myself, i make sure that I sort her out. But it just that I don’t think it is natural to stick something up the place you deficate from. I’ve tried anal with a couple of girls, and although I did have a good time, the pussy felt much better.

So she said she’d buy me an xbox 360 if I give her my ass, but I still said no. Now she’s offering the whole package, an xbox, a kinekt thingy, 5 games and a years subscription to xbox live. She also said if I don’t like it after the first few times (she says she’ll have to break me in first) that I never have to do it again but she wants at least 6 tries at it before I stop. She also offered me £500 if she can film it (no way in hell is that happening even if i did do it!).

So I must admit i’m kind of tempted, but then again, mmmmm…. do i really want to be a man whore for a games console? Maybe I should hold out for a better car or a holiday or something! I know she can afford it

;-)