September 30, 2010
What have I learned after one full year of blogging about dating and sex? Well, for starters that I really love this blog and my wonderful co-bloggers, Elizabeth Rose and The F’in Man aka Sam Sharpe; that sharing my thoughts and telling stories through writing makes me gloriously happy; and that I could talk about dating and mating all day, every day and never get bored. Really. But, for me the most enlightening lessons of the past year were that…
- Being a sex blogger isn’t always easy.
- Without a doubt I’m not the only one facing challenges in the dating jungle, because in addition to shit and zero chemistry happening, there are times when its a struggle just to hold on to your pride.
- Crazy can show up anywhere, like here, here and especially here.
- When you’ve been ‘dickmatized’ the best thing you can do is back away from that c***.
- Some people will do just about (WARNING: do not click the following link if you’re eating, thinking about eating soon or have just finished eating. Trust me on this one) anything or anyone – even after a full moon in their quest for some hot(?) horizontal action.
Still scratching my head at the last one, but looking forward to soaking up even more knowledge in the year ahead,