- Great value
- Wonderful odor
- Leaves squeaky clean toys to be used on all materials.
- Long list of ingredients
Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner holds number one place on my favourite cleaner toy list. It’s my favourite toy cleaner EVER personally! I have yet to discover a toy cleaner over the previous two years that can live up to it. When I say I enjoy this things, I’m not joking. It’s the ideal toy cleaner to clean both before and after playing with your toys. I’m using Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner on every toy I’m using and I never had any problems. It’s secure to say that all sex toy products are compatible with this toy cleaner.
Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner is a dense formula that is nearly the same as a liquid hand soap. There are small bursting beads infused with vitamin E in the soap. It is water-based, anti-bacterial, non-greasy, and leaves no residue behind.
I enjoy this toy cleaner’s fantastic smell. It’s a very smooth smell I want to compare with Gain’s laundry detergent odor or Gain’s Febreze. For a long time, the new smell remains with my toys, which is a plus for me as it is a smell I appreciate a lot. When using this product, you won’t smell a combination of yourself and the toy cleaner. It gets rid of any smell on your toy altogether.
Simply rinse your toy in water to use this toy cleaner and squirt some cleaner on your moist toy. Then, with your fingers, you rub it in. I discover that when you use your hands, you get the greatest lather instead of using a washcloth. Once a pleasant rub down has been provided to your toy, make sure that you fully rinse off the cleaner. You’ll understand they’re totally rinsed off and squeaky clean when your toys begin squeaking.
Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner’s bottle is 6 inches tall with a circumference of 5 inches. You’re getting four oz. It’s more than a decent quantity of product, given the excellent quality and the cheap cost. It may not be the most portable toy cleaner bottle out there, but when you’re traveling it’s also not a hassle to take with you if I had to find one thing I didn’t like about this item, I suppose it would have to be the bottle. It’s not awful, but it’s the one thing that could be enhanced (and the only thing). At first, it is very simple to dispense when the bottle is at its fullest. It’s not that simple to squeeze once the bottle begins to get small. I like the pop-top function as far as the lid goes. Opening and closing is very simple. Every time I travel with my toys, I bring Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner with me, and it has never been opened or leaked in the process.
If you rinse all the cleaner off your toys entirely, you should have no problems with this cleaner toy that causes irritation of any kind. I haven’t had any responses from this item, but if there are any components that might cause you to worry, you could always be on the secure side to a spot test.
- Acrylates Copolymer – Used as a binder
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – a compound composed of Vitamin C and palmitic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid.
- Cellulose – a natural polysaccharide derived from plant fibers.
- Chromium Hydroxide Green – a mineral colorant
- Cocamidopropyl Bectaine – Skin-Conditioning agent
- Coco-Glucoside – A foaming cleansing agent
- Disodium EDTA – Chelating agent. (Viscosity Controlling)
- Glyceryl Oleate – composed of glycerin and oleic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid. Fragrance Ingredient; Skin-Conditioning Agent
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose – a semisynthetic polymer based on cellulose. A viscosity increasing agent
- Iron Oxides – inorganic chemicals used as colorants.
- Mannitol – Skin-Conditioning agent
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – A preservative that has been associated with allergic reactions.
- Methylisothiazolinone – A preservative that has been associated with allergic reactions.
- Polyquaternium-7 – a synthetic polymer based on quaternary ammonium compounds. An antistatic agent
- Propylene glycol – a small organic alcohol commonly used as a skin conditioning agent. Has also been associated with allergic reactions
- SD Alcohol 40 – Cosmetic Astringent; Solvent; Viscosity Decreasing Agent
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – A foaming cleansing agent
- Sodium hydroxide – a pH adjuster. A highly caustic and reactive inorganic base.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate – A cleansing agent
- Tocopheryl acetate – A Skin-Conditioning agent. a chemical compound that consists of acetic acid and tocopherol (Vitamin E).
At Toy Box Under The Bed, you can buy a bottle of the Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner at a fantastic low cost. You can also inspect their entire range of toys and use the “SUNKISSED” discount code at checkout to get 10% off your order.