•Leaves toys squeaky clean
•Safe to use on all materials.
•Long ingredient list
Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner holds the number one spot on my list of favorite toy cleaners. It’s personally my favorite toy cleaner EVER! Over the past two years, I have yet to find a toy cleaner that can live up to it. I’m not joking when I say I love this stuff. It’s the perfect toy cleaner for cleaning your toys both before and after you play with them. I use Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner on every toy that I use and I’ve never had any kind of issues. It’s safe to say that this toy cleaner is compatible with all sex toy materials.
Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner is a thick formula that has almost the same consistency as a liquid hand soap. Infused in the soap are tiny bursting beads that are infused with Vitamin E. It’s water-based, anti-bacterial, non-greasy, and it doesn’t leave behind any kind of residue.
I absolutely love the wonderful smell of this toy cleaner. It’s a very clean smell that I want to compare to the smell of Gain laundry detergent or the Febreze with Gain. The fresh smell stays with my toys for a long time, which is a plus for me since it’s a smell that I enjoy a lot. You’re not going to smell a mix of yourself and the toy cleaner when using this product. It completely gets rid of any smell on your toy.
To use this toy cleaner, you simply rinse your toy in water and then squirt some cleaner on your wet toy. Then, you rub it in with your hands. I find that you get the best lather when using your hands, rather than using a washcloth. Once you’ve given your toy a nice rub down, make sure you rinse the cleaner off completely. When your toys start squeaking, you’ll know they’re completely rinsed off and squeaky clean.
The bottle of Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner is 6 inches tall and 5 inches in circumference. You get 4 oz. of toy cleaner, and considering the good quality and inexpensive price, it is more than a decent amount of product. It may not be the most portable bottle of toy cleaner out there, but it’s also not a hassle to take with you when you’re traveling
If I had to find one thing that I that I didn’t like about this product, I guess it would have to be the bottle. It’s not terrible, but it’s the one (and the only) thing that could be improved. At first, when the bottle is at it’s fullest, it’s very easy to dispense. Once the bottle starts to get low it’s not so easy to squeeze. As far as the lid goes, I like the pop-top feature. It’s very easy to open and close. I take Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner with me every time I’m traveling with my toys, and it’s never come open or leaked in the process.
If you completely rinse all of the cleaner off of your toys you should have no issues with this toy cleaner causing any kind of irritations. I didn’t have any kind of reactions from this product, but if there are any ingredients that may cause concerns for you, you could always to a spot test to be on the safe side.
- Acrylates Copolymer – Used as a binder
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – a compound composed of Vitamin C and palmitic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid.
- Cellulose – a natural polysaccharide derived from plant fibers.
- Chromium Hydroxide Green – a mineral colorant
- Cocamidopropyl Bectaine – Skin-Conditioning agent
- Coco-Glucoside – A foaming cleansing agent
- Disodium EDTA – Chelating agent. (Viscosity Controlling)
- Glyceryl Oleate – composed of glycerin and oleic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid. Fragrance Ingredient; Skin-Conditioning Agent
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose – a semisynthetic polymer based on cellulose. A viscosity increasing agent
- Iron Oxides – inorganic chemicals used as colorants.
- Mannitol – Skin-Conditioning agent
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – A preservative that has been associated with allergic reactions.
- Methylisothiazolinone – A preservative that has been associated with allergic reactions.
- Polyquaternium-7 – a synthetic polymer based on quaternary ammonium compounds. An antistatic agent
- Propylene glycol – a small organic alcohol commonly used as a skin conditioning agent. Has also been associated with allergic reactions
- SD Alcohol 40 – Cosmetic Astringent; Solvent; Viscosity Decreasing Agent
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – A foaming cleansing agent
- Sodium hydroxide – a pH adjuster. A highly caustic and reactive inorganic base.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate – A cleansing agent
- Tocopheryl acetate – A Skin-Conditioning agent. a chemical compound that consists of acetic acid and tocopherol (Vitamin E).
You can purchase a bottle of the Climax Bursts Toy Cleaner for a great, low price at Toy Box Under The Bed . You can also check out their entire selection of toys, and use the discount code “SUNKISSED” at checkout to receive 10% off of your order.