- Good for fast clean-ups
- Clean Smell
- Discreet & classy bottle
- Can bring a lot of sprays to cleana toy
- May not work for those with very delicate skin
This LELO antibacterial cleaning spray will keep your sex toys clean, secure and ready for comfort. It is alcohol-free, pH-balanced, and includes effective anti-microbial components which have been shown to kill 99.9% of all germs. It also includes zinc salts that are used within a pH balanced formula to decrease the likelihood of irritation, as well as other anti-viraland anti-fungal ingredients. If you’re tired of using soap that leaves behind a residue and irritates your vagina on your toys, then toy cleaners will be your best option. Especially for those who frequently and away from home play with toys.*A word of caution for those who are chemically vulnerable. Some of these components are correlated with skin irritation and allergies, particularly in individuals with skin diseases like eczema. Maybe before cleaning your toys with this item, I would suggest doing a spot test on the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sucralose, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Zinc Lactate, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Propylene Glycol – a small organic alcohol commonly used as a skin conditioning agent.
- Phenoxyethanol – a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Decyl Glucoside – a cleansing agent. A glucose-based surfactant commonly used in shampoos and body washes.
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate – a skin-conditioning agent. This synthetic polymer is based on PEG (polyethylene glycol) and fatty acids derived from coconut oil.
- PEG-12 Dimethicone – a skin-conditioning agent. A synthetic polymer composed of PEG (polyethylene glycol) and dimethicone, a silicon-based polymer.
- Sucralose – a skin-conditioning agent. Flavoring Agent.
- Sorbitol – a type of sugar alcohol used as a thickener and a skin conditioning agent.
- Zinc Gluconate – a skin-conditioning agent. A zinc salt of gluconic acid.
- Zinc Acetate – a skin protectant. A zinc salt of acetic acid.
- Zinc Lactate – a deodorant agent. A zinc salt of lactic acid.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate – a preservative. A salt of chlorhexidine and gluconic acid.
- Citric Acid – a pH adjuster. An alpha hydroxy acid used in personal care products to adjust the acidity or promote skin peeling and re-growth in the case of anti-aging products.
- Disodium EDTA – a chelating and viscosity controlling agent.
- Benzalkonium Chloride – a preservative.
It is simple to use Lelo Antibacterial Cleaning Spray. It has a spray dispenser, making it almost effortless toy cleaning. The first stage is to use the cleaner to spray your sex toy down and then let it sit for 5 seconds. The next and final stage is to use a lint-free towel or cloth to wipe your toy clean. It’s so easy! Since this toy cleaner is a formula that is body-safe, no water is required. It’s ideal for traveling, or just wanting to wash your toy rapidly. When I use this cleaner, my toys always smell and look clean, but I still believe it is best for fast clean-ups. You should still intend to give your toys a better and deeper cleaning because there is no water involved. I like giving my toys a weekly deep cleaning. As my only cleaner on porous materials, I wouldn’t depend on this either. When it comes to plastics, this cleaner can be used safely with any product; plastic, silicone, rubber, glass, etc. I believe it’s a fairly good quantity of cleaner toy, but it requires a couple of sprays to cover most toys entirely. Depending on how much you use this item and how often it will last you. I realized that spray cleaners do not last as long as my cleaners do not spray. I think it’s because a little bit goes a long way with my other cleaners and my spray cleaners just don’t.
This cleaner toy’s smell is very light. It’s so light that I find it difficult to identify it. I sat here and sniffed it so much as I wrote my review that it’s beginning to give me a headache. It certainly has a clean smell. I would like to compare the smell with the smell of some kind of citrus, like an orange or lemon. I left my toy with a slight scent of the toy cleaner when I used this toy cleaner on my glass toys. After washing my silicone toys, I couldn’t really smell anything because they smell like the toy cleaner I’ve been using for a very long time. You definitely don’t want this stuff to taste. It also says to prevent eye contact and not to swallow on the box.
When I’m at home, I never really use this cleaner toy. I’m so involved with my Climax Toy Cleanerthat when I’m at home it’s always my go – to cleaner. Mostly when I go on holiday for more than a few days, I use my Lelo toy cleaner. I’m also using it as a PicoBong Toy Cleaner Pen Spray re-filler. Both are basically the same kind of cleaner, and I really like the comfort of carrying the pen on a regular basis in my pocket.
This Lelo Antibacterial Cleaning Spray arrives discreetly packaged in a “Antibacterial Cleaning Spray” white box. There’s really nothing to suggest that this is for sex toys. The bottle is similar to the box it comes in as well. It’s an appropriate size to carry in a bag, and it’s as discreet as the box that came in. Overall, I believe the bottle’s packaging and appearance is very classy and discreet, I enjoy it!