As much as we enjoy sharing our writing, musings and rants with the world, we’re more than happy to share our little corner of cyberspace with you, our fabulous readers.
But wait, wait wait! Before you start banging out or tweaking the awesomeness you’ve been waiting for so long to share with the masses, take a look at our laundry list of knit-picky guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines:
• Must be original content (we’re not in the habit of re-posting articles).
• Discuss dating, sex, relationships, love, break ups, single life, etc. as a first person narrative or op-ed.
• Be edited and proofread before being submitted, but N.B. the Metanotherfrog.com team has final editing rights.
• All submissions should include the author’s name or pseudonym as they would like it to appear on their post and where applicable a link to their own blog or previous work.
• Ideally have a word count of 600-800 words (We know you have a lot to say, but let’s face it folks, often less is more.)
If you’ve read this it’s clear you’re serious, so allow us to thank you in advance for your pending submissions. We look forward to receiving and reading your work.
To submit your posts click here or email info at metanotherfrog dot com.
Please note: Due to the high volume of submissions we receive it may take us a few weeks to review your submission (so please be patient) and not every post we receive will be featured.