• Great for quick clean-ups
• Clean Smell
• Discreet & classy bottle
• Can take a lot of sprays to clean a toy
• May not be work for those with really sensitive skin
This antibacterial cleaning spray by LELO will keep your sex toys clean, safe, and ready for convenience. It’s alcohol free, pH balanced, and contains active anti-microbial ingredients that are proven to kill 99.9% of all germs. It also contains zinc salts that are used to reduce the chances of irritation, and other anti-viral and anti-fungal ingredients within a pH balanced formula. If you’re tired of using soap on your toys that leave behind a residue and irritate your vagina, then toy cleaners are going to be your best solution. Especially for those who play with toys often, and away from home.*A word of caution for those who are chemically sensitive. A few of these ingredients are associated with skin irritation and allergies, especially for people with skin conditions such as eczema. I would recommend maybe doing a spot test on the skin before cleaning your toys with this product.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sucralose, Sorbitol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Zinc Lactate, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Propylene Glycol – a small organic alcohol commonly used as a skin conditioning agent.
- Phenoxyethanol – a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Decyl Glucoside – a cleansing agent. A glucose-based surfactant commonly used in shampoos and body washes.
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate – a skin-conditioning agent. This synthetic polymer is based on PEG (polyethylene glycol) and fatty acids derived from coconut oil.
- PEG-12 Dimethicone – a skin-conditioning agent. A synthetic polymer composed of PEG (polyethylene glycol) and dimethicone, a silicon-based polymer.
- Sucralose – a skin-conditioning agent. Flavoring Agent.
- Sorbitol – a type of sugar alcohol used as a thickener and a skin conditioning agent.
- Zinc Gluconate – a skin-conditioning agent. A zinc salt of gluconic acid.
- Zinc Acetate – a skin protectant. A zinc salt of acetic acid.
- Zinc Lactate – a deodorant agent. A zinc salt of lactic acid.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate – a preservative. A salt of chlorhexidine and gluconic acid.
- Citric Acid – a pH adjuster. An alpha hydroxy acid used in personal care products to adjust the acidity or promote skin peeling and re-growth in the case of anti-aging products.
- Disodium EDTA – a chelating and viscosity controlling agent.
- Benzalkonium Chloride – a preservative.
Lelo Antibacterial Cleaning Spray is easy to use. It has a spray dispenser, making toy cleaning almost effortless. The first step is to spray down your sex toy with the cleaner and then let it sit for 5 seconds. The next and final step is to wipe your toy clean with a lint-free towel or cloth. It’s that simple! Since this toy cleaner is a body-safe formula, there is no water needed. It’s perfect for when you’re traveling, or if you just want to quickly clean your toy. My toys always smell and look clean after I use this cleaner, but I still think it’s best for quick clean-ups. Since there is no water involved, you should still plan on giving your toys a better and deeper cleaning. I like to give my toys a deep cleaning on a weekly basis. I also wouldn’t rely on this as my only cleaner on porous materials. Speaking of materials, this cleaner is safe to use with any material; plastic, silicone, rubber, glass, etc.
You get 2 ounces of toy cleaner. I think it’s a pretty decent amount of toy cleaner but it takes a few sprays to completely cover most toys. Depending on how much and how often you use this product should determine how long it will last you. I’ve noticed that spray cleaners don’t last as long as my non-spray cleaners. I think it’s because with my other cleaners a little bit goes a long way and that’s just not the case with my spray cleaners.
The smell of this toy cleaner is very light. It’s so light that it’s hard for me to pinpoint it. As I wrote my review, I sat here and sniffed it so much that it’s starting to give me a headache. It definitely has a clean smell to it. I want to compare the smell to some kind of citrus smell, like an orange or a lemon. When I used this toy cleaner on my glass toys, my toy was left with a slight scent of the toy cleaner. I wasn’t really able to smell anything after washing my silicone toys because they smell so much like the toy cleaner that I’ve been using for a really long time. You definitely don’t want to taste this stuff. It also says on the box to avoid contact with eyes and do not swallow.
I never really use this toy cleaner when I’m at home. I’m so hooked on my Climax Toy Cleaner, It’s always my go-to cleaner when I’m at home. I mostly use my Lelo toy cleaner when I go on vacation for longer than a few days. I also use it as a re-filler for my PicoBong Toy Cleaner Pen Spray. They’re both basically the same kind of cleaner, and I really like the convenience of carrying the pen around in my purse on a daily basis.
This Lelo Antibacterial Cleaning Spray comes discreetly packaged in a white box that is labeled “Antibacterial Cleaning Spray”. There really isn’t anything that suggests this is for sex toys. The bottle also resembles the box it comes in. It’s an acceptable size for carrying around in a purse, and it’s just as discreet as the box it came in. Overall, I think the packaging and the look of the bottle is very classy and discreet, I love it!